much like the Mighty Life List, here’s mine:
I’m Not Too Busy to:
1. Travel to Antarctica
2. Revamp a warehouse, for work or living
3. Start MY blog (not this one, my own).
4. Own a beautiful set of matching dishtowels
5. Be a presented speaker, in front of an audience of 1,000
6. Swim from one country to another.
7. Hike the John Muir Trail.
8. Run in the New York Marathon. And Chicago.
9. Live debt free
10. Go to Thailand, India, China, Japan, Malaysia, Vietnam, Phillipines.
11. Print my own cards/stationary on a letterpress
12. Ride a llama.
13. Drive a taxi cab.
14. Spend one whole day in bed (the good way).
15. Learn to surf, seriously.
16. Finish a triathlon
17. Go wine tasting with all 8 girlfriends from UCSB. Rent a villa.
18. Make a pot roast.
19. Learn to bake 1 great cake, cook 3 things to share/bring, and make one thing really well.
20. Live somewhere without a car.
21. Learn to make perfect Eggs Benedict
22. Take a self-defense class
23. Go to Yellowstone National Park
24. Learn to snow ski. Then ski in Switzerland.
25. Snorkel to actually see fish.
26. Take a backpacking trip with my sister
27. Explore the Amazon River
28. Throw Christmas for a family.
29. Write a magazine article.
30. Cut down a Christmas tree with my family.