Memorable, swoon-worthy or completely embarrassing things he said that I either fell for or made a mental note that my standards should be higher.
- Why are you still single?
- What does it take to make you sad? Are you ever sad?
- You are on birth control, right?
- Do you like scallops?
- Will you marry me?
- Why do you keep saying I’m pretending? I’m not pretending.
- Where should I move to?
- Would you ever move-in with a boyfriend?
- I consider you my girlfriend. Can I call you my girlfriend?
- I want you. now. Enjoy dinner.
- You are adorable.
- This is going to come back to haunt me, huh?
- Maybe we should talk about what we both want to know?
- I have never talked to anyone on the phone for this long.
- Where have you been my entire sex life?
My own contributions:
- I have to supply the steak and the nobber? shitty times two.
- Can we put them in the freezer?
- You are trouble.
- You really like me.
- Remember when I said I liked scallops? That was the first time I had ever had them.
- Busy practicing?
Now, if only I could get a few of those monogrammed on hand towels from LL Bean.